16 Handles - Shift Leader
This is a position for individuals with restaurant or highly enforced guest service experience who are interested to grow with the company into higher management levels. This position will require constantly and consistently focused individual who are willing to learn and receive feedback and coaching, go through ongoing training program, who will consistently deliver on all expectations and results.
Must be: Comfortable to talk to guests and represent the brand in the best way, smile and stay positive.
Must be: Great Leader, coach and supporter both to team in the store and GM
-Overseeing the store, providing coaching to team, great guest service to every guest that walks in
-Hands-on store setting, prepping and cleaning
-Work area includes food, knives, and slippery floors
- Constant interaction with employees and customers
Technical Skills/ Training/Certification:
- Basic knowledge of PC functions
- Ability to receive feedback, constant coaching, and ongoing 16 Handles training
- Eyes on the price attitude and readiness to grow into higher position is a must
- Ability to read company materials (e.g., recipes, charts, training materials, etc.)
- Proven customer service skills
- Great phone skills
- NYC DOH card holder is a must
- Bend, stoop, and reach to stock shelves, serve customers, and clean the store
- Stand and walk on hard surface for 8 hours a day.
-Clean and organize all premises of the store