Pastry Chef de Partie
We are looking for experienced Pastry Chefs to join the team of our stunning new private members club – Annabel’s, 46 Berkeley Square.
Annabel’s at 46 Berkeley Square will cover 26,000 square feet and will include restaurants, bars, private dining rooms and a cigar salon, spread across four spacious floors. The nightclub will be located in the basement of the townhouse and will pay homage to the decadent essence and abundant energy of the original Annabel’s. Outside on the terrace, an enchanting restaurant garden will offer year round dining. The dining options will be extensive and focus on the finest quality ingredients, seasonality and creativity.
As Pastry Chef you will:
• You will have a passion for creating high quality desserts with the ability to show creativity
• A desire to continuously learn and develop your pastry skills.
• Take responsibility for the effective execution of the dishes in the section
• Ensure consistent presentation and the highest standards are achieved at all times.
• Be able to develop the more junior members of the brigade, taking pride in passing on knowledge.
• Effectively communicate across all sections of the kitchen.
• Comply with all health & safety and food safety policies and procedures.
We are ideally looking for candidates who:
• Currently are a Pastry Chef with a minimum of a years experience
• Have worked in high quality restaurants, experience within private members club an advantage
• Have gained a pastry qualification or attended pastry classes
• Be passionate about delivering high quality pastry dishes using the finest ingredients
• Are strong communicators and enjoy being part of a large team
• An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
We offer our employees:
• A highly competitive remuneration package
• Provision of chef whites and shoes
• 6 shifts per week
• Extensive career development and training opportunities
• Life assurance cover
• Pension Scheme
• Meals on duty
• Staff discount
• Discounted gym membership
• Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you have a passion for food, want to develop your career and get exposure to different cuisines in a dynamic environment we would love to hear from you!