Front of House Manager
We are looking for an F/T FOH manager to join our Belgian Beer Café NoMad team!
The manager's primary role will be to establish and maintain guest services.
Candidate must be able to work in a high pressured environment in NYC in a managerial position.
He/She needs to understand food safety and sanitation practices.
Must be organized, professional and reliable.
Must have great customer relations skills and experience creating a warm/friendly environment.
Knowledge of POS Micros a must.
Knowledge of Belgian Beer and Belgian cuisine preferred.
Available to work mostly night shifts as well as weekends.
Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure is essential.
Able to deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
• Persistent improvement of FOH operations.
• Training FOH on product knowledge and proper service.
• Manage beer, liquor, and wine inventory.
• Manage and create employee schedules.
•Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
• TIPS and Health Department Certificate a plus.