BLT Steak is our interpretation of the American Steakhouse, combining bistro ambiance with steakhouse fare enhanced by the richness of the decor. Guests can enjoy our signature warm popovers, an acclaimed selection of steaks, fresh seafood, satisfying sides and creative desserts alongside a weekly Blackboard Menu featuring specials that highlight seasonal flavors and local ingredients.
A Pantry Chef or Garde Manger performs many jobs in the kitchen including; washing, chopping, dicing and carving fruits and vegetables while ensuring the preparation area is clean. The pantry chef is often responsible for ordering food for the cold station. He or She prepares salads, hors d'oeuvres and other cold appetizers and garnishes the dishes, along with ensuring that the right cold sides such as butters, sauces and spreads are sent with orders. The position also fills in at other stations if needed. A pantry chef is expected to keep up with current culinary techniques and the latest trends.
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least two years of experience in a high volume, fast paced environment
- A professional, energetic and positive attitude
- A great employment record that shows commitment
- Ability to work well with supervisors and peers
- Availability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to demonstrate great teamwork in a hospitality driven environment
Why work with us??:
- Competitive hourly rates & opportunity for growth (we are expanding!)
- Paid Time Off
- Full benefits package after 90 days with 75% paid premiums
- 401k with employer match
- Flex Spending Accounts for Parking, Transit, Medical & Dependent Care
- Shift meal, dining discounts in other E2 restaurant locations, and a great work environment!
If you think you are a great fit for this role, please let us know by applying today! E2 Hospitality is an EOE, and we look forward to hearing from you.