Do you believe food can be a force for good? Do you thrive on sharing new experiences with friends, family...complete strangers? Do you relish the opportunity to tell a story? Do you make mental notes on your favorite parts when you attend an event? Do you evaluate other brands based on how they interact with you? Do you excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing food business?
If this is you, we want you to join our team.
CAVA is a rapidly expanding fast casual restaurant and packaged goods brand focusing on fresh, Mediterranean inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Born from our full service restaurants, our chef-driven fast casual format has grown to 35+ locations in the past few years, with new restaurants opening in the DC metro area, Richmond, California and New York. Our packaged goods continue to expand in Whole Foods Market and other specialty stores.
We are looking for food lovers to help spread CAVA love at events, at in-store tastings, and within the local community. The position will will require a passion for the CAVA mission and the drive to help build a growing brand.
• Execute best-in-class consumer tasting opportunities at in-store retail locations and local events
• Create authentic, positive, memorable experiences for consumers to increase brand awareness, drive trial and build loyalty
• Provide exceptional customer service to the stores that sell our products and to our consumers
• Be an expert about our products and our company
• Capture demo/event results and feedback via timely reporting of all pertinent info into tracking systems
• Perform merchandising at store prior to starting demo and at the end of the demo
• Adhere to all schedules and employee policies
• 1+ years of brand ambassador experience
• A passion for food
• Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to represent CAVA in a genuine, positive manner
• Ability to engage a crowd or individuals one-one
• Strong attention to detail and strong verbal communication skills
• An eagerness to join a growing company
• A desire to help build a brand
• Naturally outgoing, charismatic, self-motivated, highly organized
• Always early
And in addition:
• Clean driving record is required - a background check will be conducted
• Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
• Access to a computer or mobile device and consistent internet for submitting recaps and feedback
• Must be able to lift 60 lbs with no restrictions
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and some holidays