Mon, 01 Jan 2018 18:00:00 GMT -
WordPress Website Creation
Social Media Creation and development
Event Schedule Creation
Digital Marketing and PR Manager
West Monroe Street, Chicago
Wed, 01 Nov 2017 17:00:00 GMT -
• Provide digital marketing expertise and support to the directors of each MediaScience office.
• Manage brand presence for Austin, Chicago, and NY across all social media platforms and search accounts
• Develop tactics for customer loyalty
• Segmenting and targeting to recruit panelists for ESPN, NFL, Facebook, Viacom, and Google studies.
• Use Photoshop to create ad copy for social media and report templates for the directors of each office.
• Create and execute yearly marketing plans; introduced Pandora, CTA, Google AdWords, and YouTube advertisement opportunities.
• Evaluate and report marketing efforts, weekly, and monthly utilizing Google Analytics and other analytics avenues to tell a story about the sentiment toward the company using qualitative and quantitative data.
• Create reports by analyzing data to provide intel to lab directors.
• Created forecasts using previous years’ data, expenditures, and returns to plan for marketing budgetary needs based on goals for 2018.
I have recruited over 15,500 new panelists since starting in November: I surpass recruiting goals set each month, for each city.
Eastern Illinois University, School of Business
Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:00:00 GMT -
Mon, 01 May 2017 17:00:00 GMT
• Served as the MBA Association President
• Planned and organized MBA sponsored events and fundraisers throughout the school year.
• Acted as the MBA student liaison for the Faculty Graduate Committee.
• Conducted social media research for the marketing department head. We studied social media habits and the behavior variance based on social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
• Collected and organized qualitative and quantitative data to identify social media norms of various online users to market the marketing program and the university. This data was also used for a scholarly journal entry by the head of the marketing department.
• Created, maintained, and continuously evaluated the Facebook and Twitter “Why Marketing?” campaign for the Marketing department.
• Tutored students for sophomore and junior level Management Communications courses.
Autonomously organized and executed MBA Association membership campaigns, fundraising efforts, and events for the 2016-2017 school year.
Marketing and Media Relations Coordinator
Express Employment Professionals
Charleston Avenue, Mattoon
Tue, 01 Dec 2015 18:00:00 GMT -
Sat, 01 Jul 2017 17:00:00 GMT
• Maintain all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn), online job boards (Indeed, Career Builder, Craigslist, proprietary boards) and university/high school connections to increase applicant flow and awareness in the community Express services.
• Manage and monitor two franchisee websites daily to display current programming, job opportunities and company information.
• Create and maintain a schedule for marketing efforts that can be used by all staffing consultants to create a uniformed position among all platforms
• Evaluate and tailor recruitment strategies to attract associates as well as potential clients.
• Created and maintained monthly automated email campaigns to reach clients and associates using Salesforce, Lock & Publish, and On Your Behalf cloud CRM tools.
• Developed print and radio advertisements with outside agencies for branding purposes and to increase traffic.
While in this role, gross margin dollars per hours billed to clients increased by, at least, 38% each month as compared to the previous year’s report for the corresponding month.