Overview: A Busser maintains a clean service area, as well as BOH areas, in a speedy, professional and effective manner. Provides support to all staff and other duties as assigned.
• Portray a positive and professional attitude.
• Work as a team.
• Provide help and support to all fellow colleagues.
• Communicate to FOH and BOH support staff including managers, servers and chef.
• Learn and teach fellow colleagues.
• Ensures the working area has a high standard of cleanliness and follows health code requirements.
• Properly set-up station and side stations including:
• Square-off seats, tables, make sure all tables and chairs/banquettes are clean and free of debris
• Help servers set tables/buffets exact to managers orders
• Wipe down chairs and table bases
• Stock side stations with appropriate materials
• Perform opening side work as described for specific sections
• Attend and participate in daily pre-shift meetings.
• Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
• Properly executes all event formats (reception, buffet, seated dinner, stations, etc.)
• Reports any incidents of theft, vandalism, or violations of the house rules or breaches of security or safety regulations.
• Reports all breakages or damaged equipment immediately to management.
• Provide professional and exceptional guest service.
• Clear empty glasses, dirty plates, used silverware
• Clean and wipe tabletop and keep free of debris and food
• Sweeps and wipes spills from the venue floor
• Help set table for next course
• Clear and reset tables after guests have left
• Perform shift opening and closing side work as described.