Part Time Team Member
Duff's Cakemix is an 'entertainment retail' concept offering do-it-yourself cake decorating experiences in a vibrant studio atmosphere. Our co-founder, Duff Goldman, is a chef and Food Network personality made famous on the hit tv show Ace of Cakes, and currently starring in several others, including Kids Baking Championship. Our mission is to help customers decorate cakes, celebrate life, share the love!
Why We Love Working Here:
• We are a start-up where everyone’s opinion matters.
• Our customers are passionate, we have over 140,000 Instagram followers.
• We love working in a creative, high energy work environment with a diverse group of positive, driven, and friendly people.
• We are growing fast, so there are a lot of opportunities for advancement!
• You will learn to decorate cakes!
What Does a Team Member Do?
• Creates an exceptional customer experience by hosting guests with genuine warmth and enthusiasm.
• Helps guests navigate the creative process.
• Engages with guests throughout their experience.
• Uses empathy and creativity to address and resolve customer concerns or complaints.
• Participates in prep work, cleaning, stocking and organizing.
Compensation and Benefits:
• $10.50-12.00/hour plus tips (tips have averaged $10 per hour over the past year).
• Health insurance for employees working over 30 hours per week.
• 35% discount for employees, 15% discount for friends and family.
• Fri, Sat, and Sun.
• Min of a high school diploma or GED or 2-3 years of customer service experience and/or training.
• Must be energized by interacting with kids and families.
• Emotional intelligence, an enthusiastic attitude, and high-energy.