If you're looking for a fresh start in a forward thinking, passionate and high energy restaurant business, renowned across London for being one of the best, why not join us as a Sous Chef at ETM Group?
We’re currently recruiting for a Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue. Using the best in seasonal British produce, the Sous Chef will be an active part in menu development, creation of daily specials, and the training and development of the junior team members. While doing this you will be exposed to further development opportunities of your own, learning to manage the kitchen and understand the financial aspects of the department. We only work with the freshest, most seasonal ingredients, using niche suppliers at the top of their game. Our menus are at the heart of what we do, and we regularly change our offering to ensure we are serving the most inspiring and delicious dishes.
ETM Group amongst the best employers to work for having won Group Operator of the Year at Eat Out Awards 2016.
The ideal Sous Chef will:
• Be a savvy and forward thinking kitchen manager
• Thrive under pressure and excel in busy environments
• Be able to nurture the team and help the machieve their goals
• Have experience working at Sous Chef or Senior Chef de Partie level in a quality led venue
• Have a strong grasp of stock control, budgets and scheduling
In return we offer:
• Generous salary package (based on experience)
• Supportive training and development from site level to Head Office
• Opportunities for progression within our rapidly expanding business
• Discounts throughout the group
To join the team and get involved with ETM Group, please apply today – we would love to hear from you!