Frankie and Benny’s is one of Britain’s best loved family restaurants. We have over 250 restaurants all over the UK. As a Deputy General Manager you can expect to be leading from the front as we serve over 1 million guests a week.
What does Frankie and Benny’s stand for?
That's simple: "Great food, Great Service".
We’re looking for a Deputy General Manager to join our family, who can create the buzzing and lively atmosphere we're famous for! You'll have previous management experience and pride yourself on ensuring our guest service is second to none.
In return we offer you the opportunity to grow your career in a national brand – we’re still growing and we want you to grow too.
We need you to help guide, nurture, motivate and broaden the knowledge of the rest of the family, to us, Family Matters…..
Your job as a Deputy Manager:
• Support the General Manager in managing the operation of the restaurant including the development and growth of people, sales and profits
• Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality
• Manage the restaurant in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures
• Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and implement a high level of superior guest service
• Maximise profits by controlling food & beverage and labour costs.
• The role of Deputy General Manager is designed to be a stepping stone into General Management.
Why join our family?
As Deputy General Manager, you will be paid a highly competitive salary of £25000 to £27000 per annum with a generous bonus. Our fantastic training programme is industry renowned, and you will have a personal development plan from day one. Other benefits include 33% discount in any of The Restaurant Group brands, online benefit scheme, contributory pension scheme, and opportunity to invest in our Share-save scheme, staff meals on duty.
Do we sound like the family for you!? Then Apply Now…