Food Runner/Dishwasher/Busser/Bar Back
Gold Room BK is the newest wine and cocktail lounge serving the finest in American comfort food. A wide array of wines and spirits and carefully prepared dishes catering to different palettes makes this establishment a new staple in the Prospect Lefferts Garden neighborhood of Brooklyn.
We are currently looking for support staff to join our team! The ideal candidate has exceptional customer service skills, is a hard worker, passionate about food service, and is looking for an opportunity with a growing company.
Education & Experience:
• Minimum of 6-months to one year one year of experience in high volume restaurant or equivalent.
• Hospitality experience in a restaurant or lounge preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• As a food runner and busser, you are on the front lines dealing with guests. It is crucial that you are cordial, warm and friendly and make everyone feel welcome and taken care of.
• Ensure that the food is brought from the kitchen to the table in a timely and organized manner. Please assist your servers to make sure this is done, and please make sure to know your table numbers and your seat numbers.
• Make sure that the tables are free of dirty dishes, empty glassware, debris, empty bottles, etc… in a timely and organized manner.
• If there is a delay in service for any reason, or if a guest makes a special request of any kind, please let a manager know right away.
• Complete all side work at the beginning and end of each shift and make sure your workstation is fully stocked with all necessary items before each shift.
-Assist bartenders in maintaining a clean bar area and making sure that all items are stocked as needed.
- Wash dishes as necessary in a timely fashion. Help maintain an organized kitchen and bar area.