So are you looking to spend all day in the gym? Are you an entertainer, an expert and an individual with passion? Do you get a buzz out of life and love meeting and greeting? Then we could have the perfect job for you. If you're passionate and happy and love working in a team, we want to hear from you.
Day-to-day activities will include:
• Demonstrate a friendly, professional and consistent manner to all members, visitors and colleagues.
• Be responsible for cash intake and have a basic administrative and operational role within the business.
Key candidate requirements for the role:
• Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Confident team player able to work effectively and deliver results in a pressurised environment
• Proactive self-starter
• Strong organisational / time management skills with a flexible and enthusiastic approach
• Diligent with an attention to detail
• Positive and friendly attitude
• Up for a challenge
• Knowledge of health & fitness, leisure and hospitality industry, as well as the studio product (preferred)
The role will involve working varied early, middle and late shifts at the following times:
• Early: 05.30 – 14.30
• Middle: 11.00 – 20.00
• Late: 14.30 – 23.30
*Weekend times vary dependant on club opening times.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• We are a fun, diverse and fast paced growing company, allowing for progression opportunities
• You will have access to our benefits platform that includes hundreds of freebies and discounts.
• You will be entitled to a free membership at Gymbox
• Loyalty holiday scheme, with extra days of holiday for your years of service. You will also have your birthday off!