At Hawaiian Bros, we embody the Aloha spirit so we can help inspire our guests to do the same. That means ensuring a healthy work-life balance that lets you live in harmony with others and the natural world. As a company, we strive to act with honor, sharing gratitude, and positively impacting the communities we serve. In Hawaii, Ohana means family. And, when you come to work with us, you become part of a family that supports each other while having fun.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Confidential counseling services for
employees and dependents.
- On Board Referral Program
Help us find great team members and earn up to $500
for every new hire who joins the Ohana.
- Academic Rewards
Get paid for A’s. Receive cash for every A on your report
card or transcript.
- Competitive Pay! Free Meals! Free Uniforms!
And we share tips, because we believe in sharing
the Aloha Spirit at Hawaiian Bros.
- Unlimited high-fives & so much more!
For our company to accomplish goals and deliver on its Vision and Values, we must ensure that our behavior is grounded in these Guiding Principles throughout our day-to-day interactions. It is ‘HOW’ we achieve our result that is important, not just the result.
- People First – Acts with integrity. Treats everyone fairly and with dignity and respect. Is honest, straightforward and direct when dealing with everyone. Regularly recognizes achievements and contributions of others.
- Power of the team – Respects and honors diversity across the organization. Works well as part of a team; systematically encourages and supports others. Is willing to perform any task necessary to get the job done.
- Open Communication – Seeks first to understand, then to be understood. Actively challenges and discusses issues and then supports the final outcome. Is open to constructive feedback; is a good listener.
- Focus & Accountability – Takes responsibility to fully understand what is expected of him/her/others. Honors commitments and takes responsibility for producing quality results. Effectively deals with problems and tenaciously pursues solutions.
- Speed & Simplicity – Accomplishes work efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner. Uses innovation and creativity to simplify and streamline getting the job done. Recognizes and responds effectively to unexpected changes.
- Excellence – Looks for a better way every day. Leads by example; is a good role model. Shows a willingness to challenge the rules; advocate for ‘Best Practices’. Is committed to be the best; takes risks and learns from mistakes.
Hawaii Law of The Aloha Spirit
''Aloha'' is more than a word of greeting or farewell or a salutation.
''Aloha'' means mutual regard and affection and extends warmth in caring with no obligation in return.
At Hawaiian Bros, we expect our teammates to embody the Aloha spirit so we can help inspire our guests to do the same. That means ensuring a healthy work-life balance that lets you live in harmony with others and the natural world. As a company, we strive to act with honor, sharing gratitude, and positively impacting the communities we serve. In Hawaii, Ohana means family. And, when you come to work with us, you become part of a family that supports each other while having fun.