At St Austell Brewery, we take pride in being the largest wholesale distributor of beer, wines, spirits and soft drinks across the South West. Our teams bring expertise to thousands of independent free trade pubs, clubs, hotels, restaurants, and other licensed outlets while offering each customer a personal service.
We’re seeking a passionate Sales Development Manager to work with our new and existing customers. They’ll help generate the highest profitable sales through raising awareness of our diverse range of products, located within the South Wales region.
This role is field based covering the South Wales region.
What we offer you in return:
- Use insight to build commercially profitable new business and a quality customer base.
- Develop a platform for our own-brand beers tactically, using support, POS, and promotions while growing volumes through your account base.
- Maintain regular reviews, journey plans, and call rotas with your account base.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to develop strong customer relationships.
- A keen eye for detail to ensure our customer database is maintained with the correct details.
- A good working knowledge of business acumen.
- Commercially aware of all deals, loans, delivery costs, and equipment arrangements within your area.
- A passion for delivering sales and profit targets.
- Confident presentation skills and the ability to influence.
- Knowledge of all MS office packages.
- 30% off food and drink in our pubs.
- 50% off overnight stays in our pubs.
- Sales driven bonus scheme.
- Health care scheme.
- Westfield Rewards, including discounts and rewards from hundreds of leading retailers, restaurants, and destinations.
- Cycle to work scheme on select roles.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Career progression.
- Family-friendly policies.
- Discounts on beer and wine.
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
If you would like to review a full job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged as we’ll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won’t be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.