Chef de Partie
Work somewhere awesome:
Careers with Hawksmoor Group are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here). The Sunday Times has recognised us in their Best Companies awards, for seven years in a row, as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
Work hard and be nice to people:
Our Executive Chef, Richard Turner (Hawksmoor, Foxlow, Turner & George, Meatopia, Blacklock and Pitt Cue Co.) is looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team. You’re a Chef de Partie with at least one year’s experience cooking in a kitchen that cares about the food it sends out. Cooking skills and product knowledge are massively important but our best chefs are also consistent, reliable, willing to learn and adapt to different ways of working.
When you join you will have access to a generous package of benefits, including:
• Up to 5 year’s management development training programme & opportunities to progress- over 80% of management jobs were filled with internal promotion last year
• 50% off food in our restaurants for two people (four if you want to bring your family)
• Christmas off
• An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering
• Fair pay and fair hours
• 28 days’ holiday that include service charge
• Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants, health and fitness benefits and more.