Work somewhere awesome:
Careers with Hawksmoor Group are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here).
The Sunday Times gave us three stars in their Best Companies awards, for seven years in a row and we’re the highest-ranking restaurant company in the UK to work for.
Work hard and be nice to people:
We’re looking for an experienced Bar Manager to join our team.
You’ll probably have a couple of years’ experience as a Bar Manager with a solid background in busy, high profile restaurants and cocktail bars.
Along with your natural flair for first class service and making incredible drinks you’ll be consistent, reliable and excited to lead and develop a happy and supportive team. You’ll be willing to learn new things and embrace new ways of managing, developing and inspiring people. You’ll also have a good understanding of bar stock, financials and operations.
All of the service charge goes to the people who work in our restaurants, we support you with the tools and training you need to be the best you can be, and we offer an attractive package of benefits that include:
• Company pension
• Discounted health and fitness benefits
• Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family
• Free meals when you’re at work, 50% off when you’re not
• An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering
• Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and more
• 28 days’ holiday that include service charge