California Institute of the Arts
Thu, 01 Dec 2016 20:00:00 GMT -
* Built curriculum for and managed class instruction of institute-wide Acting Techniques class (TGEN 310 & TGEN 510)<br>* Teaching assistant to both undergraduate and graduate classes in movement, critical analysis, and creative practice.<br>* Assisted in the day-to-day operation and administration of the CalArts Film & Video Library.
Mom & Pop Coffee Shop and Bar by Dolcezza
Thu, 01 Oct 2015 19:00:00 GMT -
Fri, 01 Jul 2016 19:00:00 GMT
* Acted as Coffee Trainer for Dolcezza, solely responsible for training and accrediting new baristas at all locations.<br>* Regularly traveled to all Dolcezza locations to conduct in-store evaluations of baristas and to maintain coffee standards.<br>* Shared the Dolcezza Coffee Lab and worked in close collaboration with Stumptown Coffee DC account managers.<br>* Built the Dolcezza Coffee Training program, composing +30 pages of curriculum documentation and instruction.<br>* Trained in the art and science of espresso, skilled in processes of dialing-in, grinding, tamping, and extraction.<br>* Accomplished latte artist, proficient in methods of steaming and pouring for full range of espresso-based beverages.<br>* Knowledgeable about coffee and equipment, including historical, geographical, and technical considerations.<br>* Extensive customer service experience, able to work both efficiently and affably under pressure.
non-Equity DC-area theatres
Sat, 01 Aug 2009 19:00:00 GMT -
Fri, 01 Jul 2016 19:00:00 GMT
* Worked as freelance actor in over two-hundred performances with productions for numerous theatre companies.<br>* Played Romeo in Valentine's Day radio presentation of Romeo and Juliet on DC NPR-affiliate WAMU 88.5.<br>* Extensive entrepreneurial and networking experience, including in commercial and industrial film work.
Catholic Diocese of Arlington
Tue, 01 May 2012 19:00:00 GMT -
Mon, 01 Jun 2015 19:00:00 GMT
* Experienced in administrative, creative, and development roles at St. James Catholic Church, Falls Church, VA.<br>* Served in leadership capacities in high schools, medium-security prisons, and counseling-services providers.<br>* Assessed and aided Dominican Republic missions with Diocesan Director of the Pontifical Missions Societies.<br>* Worked annually with 40-person core team serving thousands of attendees at two-day ra ly at GMU's Patriot Center.<br>* Extensive public-speaking experience throughout the NOVA & DC-metropolitan area
East Coast Data Centers Inventory Manager
Fri, 01 Jan 2010 20:00:00 GMT -
Tue, 01 Feb 2011 20:00:00 GMT
* Managed on-site inventory and high-value assets at Facebook's two East Coast data-center locations (36,000 sq. ft. /<br> 7 megawatts and 48000 sq. ft. / 9 megawatts), working closely with 10-person team of Facebook technicians.<br>* Outfitted and built inventory models at two additional East Coast sites of similar scale.<br>* Provided consultation for - and oversaw implementation of - creative solutions and process-based inventory<br> workflow at start-up sites in San Francisco, CA; Palo Alto, CA; and Prineville, OR.<br>* Represented Facebook Corporate as on-site liaison and primary point-of-contact to tech suppliers, including Dell,<br> Hewlett Packard, IBM, Cisco, and various other information technology companies.<br>* Extensive experience in shipping & receiving, insurance provisions, and data-capture/data-analysis.