Host / Hostess
Hosts are gracious, hospitable and excited to welcome our guests to the party!
Hosts are the first impression the guest has coming into the restaurant and has the very important job of explaining our unique service style in a friendly, fun and approachable manner. Hosts exemplify superior service and poise under pressure in their tone of voice, words and body language. They are the first impression and a lasting impression upon our guests and set the tone for their experience!
• To be an agent of hospitality and seek every opportunity to help guests have a positive experience following
the host’s steps of service.
• Smile, make eye contact, have good posture and a welcoming presence at the door.
• Collect, organize, clean and discard damaged menus. Stock host stand with appropriate supplies.
• Must be able to speak clearly, read, write and understand English to facilitate the communication process.
• Knowledge of menu items and service procedures.
• Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.