Nicoletta Pizzeria, an exciting and brand new restaurant inside the new corridor of King of Prussia Mall, is seeking Kitchen Managers to join its team! Nicoletta features a cool and unique approach to artisanal, handmade pizza with premium toppings such as thick-cut pepperoni, homemade fennel sausage and fresh mozzarella. The menu also offers signature items such as handmade meatballs, chili-glazed chicken wings, zesty chicken and eggplant parmesan, and acclaimed soft serve gelato. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about pizza and high quality Italian food and possess a strong work ethic.
• Learn and work in all aspects of pizza (making dough, preparing raw material ingredients, cooking and ensuring quality and consistency of product)
• Operate pizza oven, range and fryer and other kitchen equipment as part of food preparation and production
• Follow recipes and guidance from Chefs and senior management to ensure consistently highest standard of culinary quality
• Maintain clean and organized kitchen at all times, as part of maintaining proper and safe work environment and complying with all health and safety regulations
• Interact with fellow colleagues, management and restaurant guests with positive and professional demeanor at all times
• Learn and train to serve ultimately as lead manager of the restaurant; perform standard restaurant opening and closing duties; train junior staff members on all procedures
• 1+ years of experience in a pizzeria or restaurant preferred
• Working knowledge of food preparation
• Willingness to learn and take direction from Chefs and senior executive management
• Culinary/college degree preferred, though not required
• Highly organized, efficient, reliable, and able to work in a high volume environment
• Responsible and respectful team player
• Great work ethic and consistently committed to excellence and career development
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees.
WHO WE ARE
Nicoletta Pizzeria (www.nicolettapizza.com) is part of the award-winning Altamarea Group, featuring the cuisine of acclaimed chef, Michael White. Our restaurants have earned James Beard awards, New York Times 3-star reviews as well as Michelin recognition. We selectively seek individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who thrive in an environment that demands excellence in all aspects. Winning "together" through the highest level of teamwork and execution is critical to the success of Altamarea Group.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.