We are looking for an ambitious floor assistant to join our team here at Oblix. Our floor assistants are hardworking, dedicated and strive to deliver the superior level of customer service that we are known for. Our teams have bags of personality and are confident working at a fast pace whilst maintaining Oblix’s high standards.
Life at Oblix
Oblix is full of life and energy, and our teams work hard to ensure our guests receive the best service possible. We have high standards and we ask you to work hard to meet them. We are a company that thrives on the passion, energy and commitment of its people. Alongside world class training and development, and the ability to always have a voice within the company, in any role, at any level, means you really can really forge a career as individual as you are. To be successful with us, all you need is energy and the right attitude…. all the rest we can teach.
• A passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience, hunger to learn
• No experience required - start your hospitality journey with us!
• Ability to multitask
• Strong communication skills
• Great team player
We take great pride in giving the best experience to our customers through great service and quality. We ask you to work hard so we want to reward this. We know that we can’t do this without you! To celebrate your success, we have created some of the best benefits around.
To name a few:
• World class in-house training; we want you to have all the tools to be the best
• Opportunity to travel the world with our five incredible worldwide brands
• Life works – make great savings on things like shopping, restaurants, travel and health services
• Long service award to show that we love having you around!
• Exciting In-house incentives
• Travel season ticket loan
• Family meals on shift
• Staff Discount across ZUMA, ROKA, Oblix & INKO NITO
• Cycle to work scheme
Are you ready? Join our team, start your story today.