Are you passionate about people? Do you have a knack finding talent and potential in others? Do you enjoy making connections, creating a culture by finding the best people for the job? Do you want to be part of a fast growing, entrepreneurial minded business? If this is you, we want you to join our team!
CAVA is a fast-growing culinary brand with a portfolio of fast casual restaurants and a packaged goods line dedicated to fresh, Mediterranean inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Born from a full service restaurant collaboration between three first-generation Greek American childhood friends in the Washington, D.C. area, our chef-driven fast casual format has currently more than 45 restaurants in ten states, with further expansion ahead.
We are looking for an energetic, engaging, and highly motivated Recruiter to join our People + Culture team and support CAVA’s continued expansion. You’ll be the face of CAVA, helping recruit and onboard the newest members of the CAVA family. Your work will help us find the future of CAVA, in our restaurants, Support Center (HQ) and CPG line (CAVA Foods).
• Help shape a first in class Recruiting program that allows CAVA to attract and retain top talent.
• Partner with Operations to create a staffing plan to recruit for New Restaurant Openings and maintain staffing levels for existing locations (including hourly team members and restaurant managers)
• Support corporate hiring managers in the Support Center (HQ) - writing job descriptions, placing job postings, screening talent, arranging interviews, and helping build our behind-the-scenes teams
• Screen applicants to find the best fit - reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens, arranging interviews, delivering offers, and introducing candidates to the benefits of joining the CAVA team
• Promote positive hiring practices at CAVA - conducting interview trainings, management interviews, and leading team orientations
• Conduct individual new hire orientations and lead quarterly CAVA HQ orientations
• Act as the point of contact and maintain candidate relationships throughout the hiring process
• Track candidates, train managers, and troubleshoot issues in our applicant tracking system (ATS), Harri
• Perform reference and background checks
• Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
• Constantly think of new and innovative ways to bring the best and brightest to CAVA
• A bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years in Human Resources or a related field
• Bilingual English and Spanish skills preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Pro-active problem solving and research skills, including a strong comfort level with using and troubleshooting various technologies
• Competitive base salary and annual bonus potential
• Benefits options including: health, dental, vision, telemedicine, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and 401K with CAVA match
• Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
• Free CAVA food
• Four Community days per year to help the world with acts of services/volunteering
• The opportunity to be on the ground floor of helping craft the vision of a rapidly growing brand
CAVA – joining “A culture, not a concept™”