Is BLU for you?
Not a normal 9-5’er? Escape the ordinary and say Yes I Can! Here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for ambitious people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Whilst most guests are counting sheep, we need to count the day’s figures, host the night owls with a warm welcome, refreshing smile and an upbeat Yes I Can! Attitude.
Key Responsibilities of Night Auditor:
• Participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests
• Responds to guest requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
• Arranges for special services requested by the guest
• Performs night audit duties as required
Requirements of Night Auditor:
• Excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
• Previous experience of using Opera Property Management System is advantageous
The company embraces equality and diversity and will consider flexible approaches to working conditions where possible.
If your body clock can take it, say Yes I Can! this is the job for you!