Chef de Partie
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and reliable Chef de Partie to join the team at Scott’s, part of Caprice Holdings.
Scott’s is our award winning seafood restaurant serving the very finest fish and seafood dishes as well as seasonal game and meat dishes. The restaurant has an elegant oyster and Champagne bar in the centre which creates a sophisticated dining environment matched with engaging service from our attentive and informed restaurant staff ensuring all our customers’ needs are always exceeded
As a Chef de Partie we expect you to effectively run a section ensuring the quality of dishes being prepared are consistent and meet the standards of the Head Chef. A Chef de Partie is responsible for ensuring the more junior chefs in the section are given clear direction and effectively supervised to be able to develop their knowledge and skills.
We are ideally looking for Chef de Partie who:
• Is currently a Chef de Partie or a very experienced Demi Chef de Partie
• Have experience of working in a high quality and busy destination restaurant
• A passion for food and working with seasonal high quality ingredients
• An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Has a willingness to develop their knowledge
We offer our employees:
• Provision of chef whites and shoes
• 6 shifts per week
• Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
• Induction training where shadow in applicable section
• Extensive career development and training opportunities
• Meals on duty
• Staff discount
• Life assurance
• Access to pension scheme
• Discounted gym membership
• Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to work in a fast paced and vibrant kitchen environment where you will be able to develop your knowledge and progress your career we would love to hear from you!