Pallet Sorter/Forklift Operator
Thu, 01 Apr 2010 00:00:00 GMT -
Sat, 30 Jun 2018 00:00:00 GMT
* Operate a forklift in a safe and efficient manner
* Load/unload trailers
* Move pallets, freights, products, supplies
* Hand sort pallets with accuracy and efficiency based on manufacturer, quality and grade of
* Inspect and determine level of pallet repair based on criteria of company
* Perform Good Housekeeping Guidelines
* Any other duties as specified by supervisor
Sales Associate (Men's)
Furniture and Home Furnishings Stores
Mon, 01 May 2006 00:00:00 GMT -
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:00:00 GMT
* Assist customers with finding products and ringing up sales
* Encourage customers to open up Macy's credit
* Responsible for stocking, inventory, merchandising
* Other duties as per supervisor
The Salvation Army
Miscellaneous Store Retailers
Wed, 01 Oct 1997 00:00:00 GMT -
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:00:00 GMT
* Conduct hourly house/room inspections and post status for clients. Report to staff the
condition of the rooms and house.
* Maintain adequate, labeled supplies of food, clean linens, clothing, cleaning supplies,
personal care products, furniture, and equipment for the house and the office.
* Maintain shelter property, inside and outside, and storage areas in a clean, safe condition
including all appliances and alarm system (with maintenance).
* Be responsible for minor shelter repairs and maintenance. Conduct monthly walk through tours
with Shelter Operations Manager of the shelter facility to identify needed repairs and
* Shop for all needed food items as requested by supervisor.
* Record donated items and send records of contributions to the Shelter Operations Manager for
* Report incidents within 24 hours.
* Participate with Shelter Operations Manager in all fire, health, and other needed house
inspections. Conduct monthly fire drills at Shelter as requested.
* Supervise all house volunteer projects that assist in Shelter operation.
* Maintain and keep current the disaster plan for the shelter unit. Be part of the Shelter
"safety team" maintaining an emergency plan and evaluation of emergency situations as needed.
* Respond to emergency situations, e.g., accidents, fire, police, etc.
* Enforce Shelter rules according to internal policies
* Manage any concerns that arise, acting appropriately to resolve problems
* Respond to the needs of clients
* Supervise chores and clean-up
* Maintain reliable attendance and punctuality. Attend work regularly (according to shift