DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Preparation of dishes from station assigned by Chef/Sous Chefs.
• Must be able to execute all menu items for assigned stations.
• Has a complete understanding of work safety and emergency procedures.
• Full understanding of how to read food tickets.
• Fully understand the importance of and have the ability to utilize standard recipe cards and plating guides.
• Ensure that all food products are prepared to maintain our quality standards consistently at all times resulting in positive feedback.
• Maintain expected timeliness of orders from the kitchen to the dining room.
• Ensure that all given tasks are completed daily before you leave for the day and that you communicate your departure with the Sous Chef or Executive Sous Chef on duty.
• Ensure that all food products are prepared to maintain our quality standards consistently at all times as mandated by TOG Corporate Operations and TOG Executive Chef
• Assure that all daily cleaning and organizational standards are met consistently throughout the day in both storage and production areas.
• Make sure entire kitchen is maintained in a clean and sanitary manner as mandated by Health Department and TOG Corporate.
• Perform all duties while following all health department sanitation requirements.
• Complete any other task given with enthusiasm, dedication and professionalism.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to work 8+ hours/day.