Overview: The General Manager of Nightclub Operations is responsible for the entire venue, including financials, to drive sales and profitability to meet targets. The General Manager oversees all aspects of the venue operations and ensures that venues are running effectively and meeting all Company standards each night to include; execution of beverage service, guest interaction, atmosphere and cleanliness.
• Establish and approve work techniques, workloads and presentation principles.
• Interpret and disseminate Company policy to employees.
• Communicate job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
• Ensure all employees are complying with regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Work with management to oversee and supervise the work of all staff members.
• Prepare work schedules and delegates specific work duties.
• Initiate personnel actions such as recruitment, selections, transfers, promotions, coaching/counseling and dismissal measures.
• Resolve general work-related guest/employee complaints and escalates to Human Resources and/or other Corporate Executives when appropriate.
• Review daily/nightly reports and records to ensure accuracy.
• Provide work directives, resolve problems and set deadlines to ensure completion of operational functions.
• Walk the venue premises to ensure venues are running properly.
• Nightclub operations management experience a big plus.
• Strong supervisory, leadership, coaching and team building skills.
• Strong organization skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload in a deadline-driven and demanding environment.
• Proficient computer skills including knowledge of POS, inventory, cost control and social media.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers, employees, peers, and supervisors.