Who are we?
The Bancroft blends an urban sensibility with the classic American steakhouse to bring a dynamic dining experience to Burlington. The Bancroft is a family owned and operated business, part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
At The Bancroft we love being a part of the local community.
We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – during the growing season we highlight items from our farm at Gibbet Hill in Groton, MA.
Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
As a Host at The Bancroft you are the first person our guests encounter. Whether it’s through a warm greeting at the host stand or assisting with a reservation request on the phone, you will have the ability leave a lasting impression on everyone you meet. A host is responsible for seating guests, assisting with reservation requests, assisting the board leader with managing the wait, sprucing up the restrooms during service and setting the tempo for a one of a kind dining experience.
What does it take to be an amazing host?
- Exhibit strong communication skills.
- Exude a high level of hospitality to our guests – smile and have fun!
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Referral Bonus up to $500 - get paid to work with your friends!
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer.