Front Office Assistant (Receptionist)
The Cavendish London is a 230 bedroom 4-star deluxe hotel, perfectly located in the heart of central London's Piccadilly, equidistant from Green Park and Piccadilly Circus stations.
We are a contemporary hotel, with great facilities, including 5 well equipped & stylish Meeting/Conference Rooms, a relaxing Lounge and Cocktail Bar and fine dining restaurant.
We are seeking highly personable, opportunistic and professional candidates with a passion for customer service excellence to join the hotel.
On any given shift, you will be required to:
• Give our guests a highly courteous and personable welcome and departure according to the required standards and above
• Provide exceptional service to our guests by demonstrating full knowledge of our products, services and facilities
• Ensure that the daily task list is completed in an efficient and effective manner
• Work closely with other team members, supervisors and Concierge particularly in high volume periods whilst providing the highest service standard possible
• Take initiative in accommodating our customers’ needs in a resourceful manner (external and internal clients)
Ideally you must have:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to learn and work with systems quickly (Experience with Opera PMS is desirable)
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• A good command of English is essential, a second language would be advantageous
For our successful candidates, we offer:
• Uniform and meals on duty
• Training opportunities (on the job, internal and external qualifications)
• Employee recognition scheme through guests and fellow team members
• Employee stay rates throughout Europe (after passing probation)
• Discount of 50% on all F&B outlets and many other welfare benefits instantly accessible
The Cavendish London is managed by The Ascott Limited, the world’s largest Serviced Residence owner-operator.
The Cavendish London is accredited with a number of accolades, including being recognised as one of the top 100 Best Small Companies to work for (2010 - 2014) and one of the Top 50 Best Hospitality Employers in 2013 and 2014.
This is your opportunity to join our award winning hotel & team.