The Chesterfield Palm Beach is surrounded by palm lined boulevards and elegant villas, just two blocks from the famous Worth Avenue and moments from white sandy beaches. With a passion for traditional hospitality and old-world charm, showcasing beautiful, individually designed bedrooms and suites, traditional high tea and warm and friendly service. The ever popular Leopard Lounge serves delicious international cuisine, creative cocktails and live music every night of the week.
- To report any discrepancies on the
allocation sheet to the Housekeeper.
- Grooming and hygiene must
comply with the Standards of Performance Manual.
- To be fully responsible for
keys entrusted to them by signing at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Report, record and follow up
all maintenance requests.
- To report immediately any malfunctioning
equipment and all maintenance issues to the supervisor and/or engineer on duty.
- To handle all guest requests,
queries and complaints promptly and to exercise discretion in any contact with
- To ensure that all linen store
cupboards, trolleys and stair landings are clean and tidy at all times.
- To service all bedrooms,
bathrooms, lounges, kitchens and corridors to the established standard.
- To ensure all vacuum cleaners
are kept clean and stored correctly at the end of each shift.
- To be fully responsible for
keys entrusted to them and to ensure that they are signed in and out at the
beginning and end of each shift. To report loss of keys immediately.
- To immediately report and hand
into housekeeping office any property or guest keys found in all rooms, by
following the correct procedure.
- To carry out any other cleaning
duties as specified by the Floor Supervisor.
- To report to the Housekeeper
any rooms by 2pm, which do not require service or which have a Do Not Disturb
sign on door in his or her assigned area.
- To complete spring-cleaning of
rooms as allocated by the Floor Supervisor.
- To report to your Floor
Supervisor any suspicious persons or occurrences.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be a real team player
- Be organized and work well under pressure
- Have a friendly, bubbly, and flexible attitude
- Communicate effectively in English
- Medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life benefits
for qualified full-time employees
- Complimentary $20k group life insurance for every
- 401k with a percentage matching contribution
- Employer-provided uniforms
- Complimentary employee meals during your shift
- Complimentary employee parking
- Paid time off after 1 year of employment
- Paid sick time
- Time and a half pay for holidays
- Comprehensive training
- Growth opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee room discount program in most of our Luxury
properties around the world
- Employee discount for food and beverage
- Employee discounts available at over 40 different
travel brands through our parent company
Job Type: Full-time