Guest Relations Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Guest Relations Manager to join our Front Office team.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Guest Relations Manager, who has the ability to deliver 5* service at all times. It is essential to have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and great attention to detail. We are looking for someone who works well in a team and has excellent communication skills.
The main responsibilities of this Guest Relations Manager position are:
• To work in accordance with the Guest Relations Department and to act without prior approval to ensure that all The Landmark London policies and procedures are followed.
• To ensure that the VIP guest history database is accurately maintained and built on and board to correct any anomalies on a monthly basis, incorporating information received from both FOM & ADOR.
• Monitor arrival list to ensure all receive the correct room allocation and preferences – co manage with FOM. Monitor and ensure all VIP guests receive their preferred amenities and ensure to meet each VIP member at least once during their stay.
• To be responsible for all the maintenance of the Guest Profile facilities, ensuring that all guests’ comments are logged accurately and are up-to-date.
• Be constantly aware of all guest related incidents in the logbook, in order to ensure all follow up calls and courtesy calls are carried out at by at least 6 hours after the event. Allowing more of a prompt and corrective action prior to further guest complaints.
The ideal candidate for the Guest Relations Manager requires the following:
• Can-do attitude
• Evidence of strong decision making skills which can support the GM and Executive Committee
• A minimum of 2 years experience of staff supervision in a similar role
• Previous experience of Opera/Fidelio front office management systems
• Previous FOH management experience in 4 star deluxe/5 star property
As a Guest Relations Manager, you will be working with a dedicated and passionate Front Office team and will report directly to the Front Office Manager. You are expected to be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.
In return for your hard work and as part of our excellent benefits, you will also have access to an extensive learning and development program, as well as opportunities to develop your career within a professional and enthusiastic team.
Further details about our benefits: http://www.landmarklondon.co.uk/en/landmark-london-career/your-journey/benefits
If you feel that this role is for you, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Landmark London Hotel:
The Landmark London strives to provide unrivalled standards of service and quality, a feature that is recognised by The Landmark being a three-time winner of Visit London's Best Hotel in London award.
The Landmark London encompasses 300 of London's largest guest rooms, three restaurants and bars and a fully equipped health club and spa. The hotel is a major conference and banqueting venue that can cater for up to 500 people for a cocktail reception in one of its ten versatile function rooms. The main feature of the hotel is the stunning 8-storey glass atrium, finished with a mixture of Eastern flair and modern British features.
Our purpose is to ‘enrich the journeys of our people and our guests.’ This is how we drive our service! Our guests enjoy the best hospitality in a luxurious environment, with WOW moments that exceed their highest expectations.
We also invest in our people to make sure our team members have a memorable journey with us too. We are very proud of our Gold Award and Champion Status in Investor in People accreditation, which shows our success as an employer of choice!
We drive our business from the front line, with strong values and vision to support this. We empower our front line team to make decisions and value their input in the operations, with the guidance of Management and Executive teams.