Marketing & Public Relations Internship – STK Restaurants
Are you a Marketing & PR superstar? If so, you’re going to need the skills and relevant work experience to jump start your career. We’re looking for Miami-based interns to join the Marketing Team in located in Miami.
Experience You Will Gain Tasks that our interns would be involved with include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Creating and executing local marketing programs
- Enhancing the organization’s social media presence and corporate website
- Participating in strategy meetings, conference calls, media interviews
- Monitoring press hits and media coverage
- Supporting onsite and offsite events
- Content development for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Organize communications with all other markets to timely distribute internal news, information and content
- Engaging with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing, public relations and social media campaigns
- Supporting a variety of marketing and public relations programming
To be considered for the Marketing & Public internship, you must:
- Have an avid interest in pursuing a career in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or another similar area of study
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Enthusiasm and a passion for the hospitality and restaurant industry
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation: Paid internship