Front Door Staff
Summary: Assist with dining room service in the manner most pleasing to members and guests and assures a high standard of appearance, hospitality, and service in personnel by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Plans room set-up based upon anticipated guest counts and client needs.
2. Takes reservations and checks table reservation schedules. Uses business savvy skills to maximize seating space and increase revenue based on seating all guests, walk ins and large parties.
3. Program, Manage and utilize Open Table to the best of its capacities.
4. Organize greeting, seating, and exiting of all guests using a professional demeanor.
5. Organize all reservations, and guests using the most effective guest and restaurant conscious procedures
6. Implement quick and efficient decisions based on guest and/or restaurant needs.
7. Professionally and effectively communicate with guests to ensure guest satisfaction. Treat every guest, employee, and vendor with respect and dignity.
8. Organizes special requests birthdays, specialty cakes, third party pay form, repeat guests, celebrity guests, and banquets.
9. Assures the correct appearance, cleanliness and set-up of the dining rooms.
10. Uphold the Restaurant Values and Mission Statement while performing positional responsibilities and adhering to Restaurant company policies and procedures, as stated in the Company Handbook
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Work well under pressure while maintaining a graceful, warm presence
• Have Open availability
• Possess experience with opening a full service restaurant
• 1 year New York City fine dining experience
• 1 year Open Table or relevant table plotting software experience
Serious applicants only, please. MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES