purpose of an Employee Housing Maintenance Technician is to provide support in
maintaining all aspects of employee housing facilities. This is necessary in
achieving the goal of providing a maximum level of service to employee housing
tenants and protecting owned/leased assets.
- Ensure that each
Member and guest receives outstanding service in a friendly environment which
includes greeting and acknowledging every Member and guest, maintaining
outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components
of guest service.
- Empowered to
guarantee total Member satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to
our Members at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club
professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions are
handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security
procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for team members, Members,
and guests at all times. In the event of
an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the
Assistant General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
a favorable working relationship with all Yellowstone Club team members to foster and promote a positive working
- Ensures that performance standards, policies and procedures for Employee
Housing are followed.
- Responsible for complying with all housing, health, and safety
regulations as well as all federal, state and local applicable laws
- Conduct preventative maintenance checks according to
the Yellowstone Club/Employee Housing program.
- Exercise practical knowledge of electrical, plumbing,
carpentry, and operation of mechanical systems of the Employee housing facilities.
- Complete work orders assigned.
- Maintain and repair all equipment and tools or inform
your direct report if the repair is beyond your technical capability.
- Monitor all equipment and systems.
- Monitor shop stock inventories of supplies. Inform
direct report of supplies needed.
- Keep direct report promptly informed of all concerns
in the work place.
- Keep a safe, clean work area at all times.
- Be on call for required emergency maintenance
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain historical data on all
- Meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
by following company policies and guidelines.
- Provide information on equipment data and types
to keep all historical data up to date.
- Conduct self in a manner projecting a positive
and favorable image to the company.
- Any persons, no matter what job classification
or duties assigned, may be requested to assist the operation in times of crisis
or emergency, at any time.
- Routine walk-thrus conducted to ensure
safety/security of tenants and compliance of housing regulations.
all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance
with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Meet departmental productivity, organization,
punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers
and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
- Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all
- Communicate regularly and effectively
with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
work in a safe and high-quality manner.
- Project a favorable image of Yellowstone
Club to Members and guests at all times.
- Must be able to work flexible
work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business
- Consistently reports to work on time
prepared to perform duties of position;
- Nothing in this job description restricts
management’s right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities
for this job at any time.
- Read, write and speak English.
- Basic Household Systems knowledge
- Experience working with Rental
- Experience with face to face interactions
with tenants of rental facilities
- Valid State Driver’s License