Aster is a relaxed yet sophisticated all day dining brasserie with a modern European menu. Situated in the heart of London’s Victoria and adjacent to the Victoria Palace Theatre, it is set across two floors, comprising of a deli, an all-day restaurant, bar and outdoor terrace with a stylish, seasonal dining menu.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Cleaner who is looking for a great place to work, progress in their career and interested in working for a company that is at the forefront of the Hospitality and Food industry.
You will have:
• A keen eye for detail
• Clear communication skills and able to follow and act on instructions
• Work well under pressure
• Listen, ask questions and strive to be the best
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
If you are interested in discussing the Cleaner role, please send your CV today!