Beefsteak On Campus Ambassador Program
The Beefsteak Student Ambassador is responsible for engaging and getting the student body excited about Beefsteak. We are looking for candidates that are skilled communicators, highly involved in their campus communities and who love producing events and being social. The candidate must be passionate about food and their communities and above all, must love the Beefsteak brand. This exciting opportunity will allow students to gain invaluable marketing experience with guidance from the Beefsteak Brand Manager.
• Produce and staff Beefsteak events on campus and in store
• Identify potential on campus events, holidays and traditions where Beefsteak can get involved and represent the brand
• Identify likeminded student organizations and charities to secure and coordinate giveback events in store
• Assist in executing and promoting store and brand initiatives including but not limited to new seasonal menus, loyalty app, online ordering and special projects
• Marketing, business or communications major
• In good academic standing (3.0 or higher)
• On-campus connections: social, academics, athletics, Greek life etc.
• Hours are flexible but must be able to commit 5-10 hours a week
• $100 ThinkFoodGroup Giftcard a month, though candidate must produce 2 promotional events per month
• 50% discount at all Jose Andres DC area restaurants, excluding minibar, barmini, PEPE, and ThinkFoodLab
• Beefsteak Swag such as branded notebook, 24 oz S’well Water Bottle, T-shirts and more
If you are interested, please email a resume to email@example.com along with a personal statement about why you think you’d be a good fit and how you would involve Beefsteak in your campus community. Be sure to include a list of organizations/activities on campus you are an active member of. Applications due by September 30, 2017.