Wedding and Events Manager
Assist Client Events Director in planning and organizing events and/or meetings for the organization while maintaining other projects for Altamarea Group.
• Maintain close communication with Client Events Director regarding events
• Assist Client Events Director on implementation and post-event activities
• Manage contracting and booking details
• Pre-event and on site communication with client
• Assessing opportunities for new client business and outreach; arranging site visits and opportunities for client entertainment
• Monitoring and assessing monthly and annual budget goals
• Present and deliver service excellence that is in keeping with AMG standards
• Work closely with Client Events Director define event goals, objective and specific implementation plan
• Work closely with the Chef and beverage team on event menus and package development
• Minimum 2-3 years of event management experience in a hospitality setting
• Front of house operational experience encouraged
• Familiarity with OpenTable, Gather, and Venuebook
• Basic knowledge of Adobe illustrator a plus
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees. If you are interested in joining the Altamarea Group, please apply at https://harri.com/altamareagroup.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.