The much coveted Michelin star has been awarded to Lincoln Ristorante for the first time since its opening in 2010! Be a part of this exciting time and come learn the art of service from some of the best hospitality professionals in the industry. We offer an opportunity to build your future in the restaurant business through hard work and extensive training in one of the cultural epicenters of New York City and the world!
Lincoln Ristorante combines Chef Shea Gallante's modern interpretation of Italian cuisine with the vision of restaurateur Nick Valenti. Their philosophy is simple: to source the best local ingredients and prepare them with authentic Italian methods and spirit. The exquisite site beside Lincoln Center's reflecting pool and Henry Moore sculpture, is the starting point for a quintessential New York dining experience. Lincoln has breathtaking panoramic views and a grass lawn roof, but its heart is the central open kitchen.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a high volume, fine dining restaurant, preferably New York City
- Bartender/ Mixologist certificate
- Fluent in wine, beer, spirits and cocktail drinks
- An appreciation of fine food & wine
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency, quick and savvy
- Resourceful, well-organized & possesses a strong work ethic
- Ability to move gracefully
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, stays calm under pressure with the ability to think quick on your feet
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume, fast paced atmosphere while still maintaining a professional demeanor
- Accountable, outgoing & energetic team player with a positive attitude
Ability to communicate effectively
- Flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
Discuss at venue