We are looking for a delivery driver to support our Wolfgang Puck Las Vegas restaurants.
The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods and supplies to various Wolfgang Puck restaurants.
Essential Job Functions:
• Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods and supplies
• Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
• Deliver goods and supplies on assigned routes
• Maintain ongoing communication with each restaurant units
• Loading and unloading of goods and supplies as per company specifications
• Review deliveries with each restaurant units to ensure accuracy
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum 1 year previous experience
• Clean driving record
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be able to communicate effectively and follow instructions
• Some heavy lifting required
• Open availability; may require to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Ability to follow assigned routes and time schedules
• Ability to maintain safety requirements
• Ability to maintain composure and stay focused
• Ability to stay organized and handle various tasks at one time
• Must be able to effectively understand and convey written and verbal instructions
• Must possess a service orientation – actively looking for ways to help others
• Professional presentation and positive attitude
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time, twist at the neck and trunk, bend at the waist and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, reach overhead, above shoulders and horizontally. Employees will use hands to handle objects and tools, and operate service equipment. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pound objects. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employees may use vision to monitor food quality and quantity and may also order supplies, etc.
Work Conditions: May require evening and weekend hours. While performing the duties of this job, the employee generally works in an indoor front of restaurant and kitchen environment with exposure to heat from ovens, hot foods and steamers and cleaning chemicals, fumes, equipment, and metal objects. You will usually be based indoors, splitting your time between the front of the restaurant and the kitchen. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may be loud dependent on specific work site and/or equipment operation.The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
WolfgangPuck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster