We are looking for Dishwashers to join the team at Lupo! If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you
The Dishwasher maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards for glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc. using machine and manual cleaning methods. The Dishwasher also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.Essential Job Functions:
• Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine
• Sort and stack clean dishes, carry clean dishes to cooks’ line and other proper storage areas, rewash soiled dishes before delivering
• Change dishwater in dish machine every hour
• Wash pots, pans and trays by hand
• Remove trash and garbage to dumpster
• Set up or break down dishwashing area
• Clean and roll/unroll mats
• Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions
• Sweep/mop floors
• Assemble/disassemble dish machine
• Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster
• Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed
• Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry
• Notify manager and time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures
• Other duties as assignedQualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High School diploma or general education degree (GED)Required Experience:
• Proper practice of sanitation and general hygiene
• Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions
• Must be able to perform in a fast paced kitchen environment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
Work Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold.
The noise level in the work environmental is usually loud.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Wolfgang Puck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
In compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988, Wolfgang Puck Group is a drug-free workplace.