Host / Hostess
Marea is an award-wining restaurant located in Central Park South featuring the cuisine of acclaimed chef, Michael White. Meaning “tide” in Italian, Marea redefines the seascape of high-end Italian cuisine and selectively looks for individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who thrive in an environment that demands excellence in every dimension. Under the leadership of Chef de Cuisine, Molly Nickerson, and General Manager, Sean Smith, Marea strives to provide superb cuisine and seamless service through teamwork and execution.
Our restaurant prides itself on being a warm, welcoming and energetic place with great food and genuinely hospitable service- if you have a sunny disposition, a self-driven sense of urgency and excellence, and a nurturing personality, you will be a great fit for our team.
- Manage the responsibility of the reservation book and accommodate walk-ins
- Balance the needs of the guest and demands of the restaurant
- Strong guest relation skills
- Communication skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to remain calm and organized in a high-volume environment
- Desire to build client database and foster relationships
- Experience with OpenTable a plus
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees. If you are interested in joining the Marea team, please submit your resume. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.