Quick Service Cashier
Morimoto Asia is Patina Restaurant Group’s first collaboration with Chef Masaharu Morimoto. Located at The Landing, in the heart of Disney Springs, Morimoto Asia is the Japanese master chef's first pan-Asian dining experience. Our culinary destination includes unique exhibition kitchens that showcase traditions like Peking duck carving and dim sum. Morimoto Asia’s eye-catching, 36-foot tall, two-story layout includes lounges, private dining spaces, and an exhibition glass encased kitchen that allows guests a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the culinary action. The second-level sushi bar and lounge have a separate entrance. Morimoto Asia's culinary elements provides flavors from across Asia, while exhibition kitchens showcase the continent's traditions providing an exciting dining experience for our guests. PRG's depth of practice in creating custom dining experiences combined with Chef Morimoto's inspiration and perspective will create an unmatched dining experience in this richly layered setting.
Patina offers unlimited opportunity to build and grow as a hospitality professional, while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments with a healthy work life balance.
• Work efficiently with speed necessary to meet demand of extremely high volume
• One year minimum experience as a cashier using a POS (Point of Sale) or equivalent experience is required
• Cash handling proficiency is a must
• Experience in a food service establishment preferred
• Part time positions available with full availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
• This is not a tipped position
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
Visit us at www.PatinaGroup.com