Osteria Morini brings the soulful cuisine and convivial spirit of Emilia-Romagna in northern Italy to Manhattan’s vibrant SoHo neighborhood. Located on Petrosino Square, this 98-seat restaurant features the cuisine of acclaimed chef, Michael White, and selectively looks for individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who thrive in an environment that demands excellence in every dimension. Under the leadership of Executive Sous Chef Cesar Guadarrama, and General Manager, Phillip Buttacavoli, Osteria Morini strives to provide superb cuisine and seamless service through teamwork and execution.
We are looking for a Manager with either solid prior experience in management or willingness to step up to that position. The candidate needs to be highly motivated and effective at working in a fast paced team environment and have a proven successful track record.
- Lead management team through directives and goals
- Monitor and track business results and forecast respectively
- Communicate effectively across all facets and departments
- Demonstrate an emphasis on driving business while improving quality and guest retention
- Strong background in fine dining and knowledge of service standards
- Candidates should be highly organized, efficient, and be able to work precisely
- Ability to multitask and plan ahead
- Ability to train and encourage the restaurant staff
- Candidates should demonstrate creativity and a commitment to the brand success
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees. If you are interested in joining the Osteria Morini team, please submit your resume. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.