Front of House Management Opportunities
STK is an internationally acclaimed steakhouse brand brought to you by The ONE Group. At STK we believe that the greatest factor in the success of our business is our team and their ability to deliver a unique vibe dining experience.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, hospitality minded individuals to join our team!
Front of House Positions include:
Assistant General Manager
Manager at STK Midtown is responsible for leading, educating, motivating and energizing the team to provide a world class vibe dining experience. These positions maintains a strong presence on the floor, appropriate staffing levels and completes scheduling and employee development. Managers are also expected to assist the team with open and closing the restaurant, setting up restaurant, cleaning restaurant, running food, bussing tables, taking food orders, making cocktails, serving guests, assisting host staff and opening and serving wine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but will not be limited to:
- Manage, lead and mentor staff: provide daily training & development to staff
- Ensure service is maintained at the utmost of quality levels
- Be present on the floor during service , touching tables and making guest connections and build business
- Be able to assist with local business outreach, concierge visits
- Develop risk management and mitigation strategies
- Represent STK in investigating, answering, and settling grievances
- Maintain all corporate mandates
- Update and track daily reports
- Venue comps, sales comps, void comps
- Demonstrate a positive example.
Staffing and Team Development
- Analyze staffing requirements, develop iteration plans, and assess opportunities for future growth
- Interview, screen, and recruit job applicants
- Coach, mentor and train staff
- Responsible for Team performance – morale, productivity, energy
- Manage regular review of performance for staff
QUALIFICATIONS/PRIMARY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Strong management skills
- Strong influence, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and creative solution generation skills
- Expert knowledge of all restaurant computer systems
- Quickly integrates into a team and be recognized as a leader
- Willingness to work 8 + hours, and late nights
We are proud to offer our Management Team a package of employee benefits including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k); paid time off; a commuter benefit program; bonus program; cell phone contributions and dining discounts