Demi Chef de Partie
We’re looking for a Chef De Partie to join our restaurant The Ivy St John's Wood. You’ll make sure every dish arrives on time using the best quality ingredients. You will keep an eye on the section and standards. All while delivering excellent guest service and ensure the guests leave happy.
Who are we?
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.
Who are you?
• Current / previous experience working in a busy restaurant
• A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
• A willingness to work in a supportive, structured environment
• Ability to work on your own initiative calmly when under pressure
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
• Top class training, before the job, and on the job
• Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants
• Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
• A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help open a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.
Ivy Café St John’s Wood?
A local restaurant with world-class style. The Ivy Café St John’s Wood has quickly become a firm favourite among the sophisticated local residents. And with Parisian-style seating outside, a mirrored bar to, quite literally, reflect the original Ivy restaurant and a stunning dining room with glass ceiling, who can blame them?