We’re looking for a Bartender to join our restaurant The Ivy Café Marylebone providing engaging and high end service to our guests and make sure high standards are maintained.
You’ll welcome all our guests by name, if they’re regular, making everyone from business people to locals feel like our only guest.
Who are we?
Iconic but accessible. Glamourous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.
Who are you?
- Current / previous experience working as a Bartender
- A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
- Excellent guest service skills always exceeding guest expectations
- A real passion for creating high end cocktails, wines and spirits and have the ability to recommend and advise to guests
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training, before the job, and on the job
- Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants
- Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help pen a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.
The Ivy Café Marylebone is the swan of our collection. Tucked away behind Bond Street, it’s a favourite for locals, shoppers and businesspeople. Which means peak time is all the time – from perfectly poached eggs in the morning to espresso martinis after dinner. Working here is all about paddling furiously underneath and gliding elegantly on the surface. Only the unflappable need apply.