At Liquiteria, we enjoy coming to work every day and we think you will too. Our work environment is team-oriented, fast paced and fun. We encourage ALL of our Liquiteria Employees to grow with the company, to become part of our success story. We support our Supervisors by providing an ongoing training program to develop and promote from within.
The company is looking for supervisors whose primary role is to establish and maintain guest services. The position is responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of the store, including measuring business trends and maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff and by controlling expenses, shortages and all aspects of merchandising and inventory control.
1. Manage retail staff, among which includes people working on the floor, and the cashiers
2. Make sure pricing is correct
3. Work on store displays
4. Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff
5. Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed
6. Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
7. Ensure promotions are accurate and in tune with company’s standards
8. Utilize computers to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
9. Make sure that health and safety measures are met
10. Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness
11. Preside over staff meetings
12. Help, drive, motivate, and encourage staff to accomplish tasks
13. Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
14. Perform any other duties as assigned by GM.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
3. Teamwork Orientation.
4. Customer/Client Focus.
6. Time Management.
7. Communication Proficiency.
8. Technical Capacity.