20 Stories has become an integral part of the city of Manchester's restaurant scene. Locally known as 'The restaurant in the sky', it has become well known for not only its jaw- dropping 360-degree views but its fantastic menus, beautiful design and for one of the liveliest bars in town. The menu represents its location by showcasing the best of the Northwest, with an aim to source ingredients no more than 50 miles from outside Manchester.
D&D London is a diverse and vibrant collection of 43 restaurants (including one with a Michelin Star) and an award–winning hotel situated in London and beyond. Founded by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi (the D and D in the name) in 2006, the company has rapidly expanded and contains some of London’s most iconic restaurants, such as Bluebird, Le Pont de la Tour, Sartoria, German Gymnasium and 14 Hills. Outside London the company has made their mark by opening Crafthouse, Angelica, Issho and East 59th in Leeds, 20 Stories in Manchester and Klosterhaus in Bristol.
We have a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Talent Coordinator to join our Talent Team at D&D London. The Talent Coordinator will be supporting the junior recruitment across all of our sites in Leeds, Manchester and Bristol.
You will be responsible for making sure the junior talent is allocated at the right venues and introduce internal and external candidates to suitable roles. The Talent Coordinator will be working remotely, liaising with our stakeholders and team members to support the recruitment needs in each site.
This is a fast-paced, target driven role which requires commitment, dedication and drive. You must have a real passion for the hospitality industry.
• Match candidates to assignments
• Carry out telephone interviews with candidates
• Screen candidates' applications
• Arrange interviews and trial shifts
• Input information into our database
• Experience with in-house or agency recruitment
• Familiar with using an ATS
• Knowledge of hospitality industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated, innovative with a strong desire to succeed
• Professional, friendly attitude
• Be able to take a logical, practical approach to problem solving
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in discussing the Talent Coordinator role further, please apply today!