Who we are
This website is operated by Harri (US) LLC.
- Recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- Obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements;
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests;
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable. For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies— these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies— these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
- Strictly necessary cookies— these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided.
- Performance cookies— these cookies collect information about how you use our website, eg which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personal data about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works.
Functionality cookies— these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Technical name of cookies Type of cookie Purpose Expiration Time afterCheckout Session True/false user has done a successful checkout in the site Session subscriptionPlanType Session User subscription type Session send_on_enter Session True/false User selection in msg center for “send on enter” option Session InteractBrandsCookie Session Last opened brand in hiring dashboard Session selectedJobFilterDashboard Session Last selected job filter (active/deleted …) in hiring dashboard Session dashboard_how dashboard_how_box_e Session Set to true if user closed “how to” section in dashboard Session mainFocusInput Session TTS Dashboard – User text added to “Your main focus for today” field Session userRegistrationActiveForm Permanent User registeration (using join button) Information kept in case of user leaves the registration before ending information, so he gets back where he was before. 2 days enterprise_id enterprise_slug brand_slug brand_id Session User registeration (using join button) Information kept in case of user leaves the registration before ending information, so he gets back where he was before. 2 days brand_name new_user_user_candidate new_user_user_employer Session User registeration (using join button) Information kept in case of user leaves the registration before ending information, so he gets back where he was before. 2 days
- Targeting cookies— also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our website and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
The cookies we use
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|tts_li_utms||Permanent||UTM parameters for tracking To be used after a successful Linked In Login in /tts-li page||1 day|
|previous_search||Session||User search in job search page removed once the user leaves the job page||Session|
|ONBOARDING_VIEW||Session||User selection for view in onboarding dashboard||Session|
|selectedToInvite selectedJob||Session||User selection for Invite to Apply list and Job if he chooses to leave the page to add more credit (removed after checkout)||Session|
|nopromo||Permanent||If true no mobile app promotion will be shown Set to true in case of Privacy Shield enabled||2 days|
|candidateAppMobileWelcome||Permanent||Set to true if user has seen Mobile app promotion modal (show once)||2 days|
|lang||Session||User selection for website language||Session|
|userContext||Session||Logged in employer user selection for brand in case of HMAP users||Session|
Third party cookies
1- Google analytics:
Cookies from Google analytics used in harri.com:
|_ga||Third-party||Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gid||Third-party||Used to distinguish users||24 hours|
Complete reference for Pardot cookies used in harri.com:
|job_distance_[JOB_ID]||Permanent||User selection for discard/accept far jobs modal||1 day|
|job_create_modal||Permanent||User selection for don’t show again – for job create welcome modal||2 years|
|is_user||Permanent||Set to true, if user performs a successful login into the user (to mark that this user has an account if he is logged out) No information about user saved||30 days|
|user_location||Permanent||Keep Information about user geographical location City, Country, latitude and longitude||7 days|
|Used to localize search by default for user|
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies:
How to contact us
You can write to us or phone us at:
Harri (US) LLC