Front of House Manager
This Bar Manager position has the opportunity to grow with a successful restaurant group that is rapidly expanding.
New Lower East Side Bar is looking for an individual with a proven track record of:
• Delivering above average results
• Creating amazing guest experiences
• Developing outstanding teams
Characteristics of the ideal candidate include, but are not limited to:
• Ability to Problem Solve
• Great Communicator
Bar/Restaurant/Lounge General Manager Job Duties:
• Responsible for being present on evenings and closing down at the end of the shift.
• Managers are responsible for all aspects of center operations and floor management, handling the day-to-day of the facility and making sure that its staff complies with all standards and procedures.
• Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.