Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn't proper. We are seeking out the best of the best from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced, but rewarding above all.
Avalon Hotel is looking for highly motivated hospitality professional, to serve as a Guest Service Agent. The Guest Service Agent will provide customer service excellence at all times, by creating a personable and memorable experience for guests while maintaining the functionality and safety of the hotel.
• Will provide the first point of contact for guests and ensure an excellent, memorable first impression.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact, coordinate and communicate to ensure a smooth arrival through departure experience for all guests.
• Successfully execute departmental and hotel policies (to include but not limited to relocation procedures, safe deposit box procedures, auditing accuracy of cards with proper signatures, key control procedures, accurate billing, cashiering, safety, lost/found policy, etc.)
• Maintain confidentiality of guest information and follow proper protocol to secure and protect pertinent hotel data.
• Foster and maintain strong, positive relationships with team members across all departments through communication and regular face-to-face interaction.
• Display a desire to exceed expectations with every interaction
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• Able to work under pressure
• Dependable and detail-oriented
• Excellent organizational skills
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience)
• Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a high-volume setting preferred previous hospitality experience.
• Proficient in Windows, Office, and property management systems highly desirable.
• Experience a plus.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.